Are you a Senior who needs assistance in finding services for: Health, Household, Financial, Legal or other needs? Helping Seniors of Brevard County’s mission is to improve the awareness of senior care services and programs as well as help lead the way in assisting seniors get the health care that they need. As a non-profit organization, Helping Seniors of Brevard’s objective is to improve awareness of existing senior care programs and help Senior access them.
You’re probably going to travel this year anyway … so why not make it count?
THE HELPING SENIORS TRAVEL CLUB gives you the best pricing for your travel itinerary and helps fund the Helping Seniors Endowment Fund!
The Helping Seniors Travel Club offers:
No Cost Membership
Focus & Expertise in Senior Travel
Guaranteed Best Pricing for Your Itinerary
Your Travel Funds Helping Seniors Endowment
TRAVEL BY LAND AND SEA
The 7 Benefits of the Helping Seniors Travel Club
for your Independent Travel & Helping Seniors Group Travel
1. Guaranteed Best Pricing for Your Travel Itinerary,
2. Experts who know and are geared for Senior Travel.
3. Experts who know how to simplify travel complexity.
4. Experts who match or beat any internet rate – guaranteed.
5. Experts who are Special Needs Certified and know the market.
6. Experts in Single Travel accommodation
7. Experts who are local and with decades of experience.
Navigating services that are available in today’s world for Seniors can be challenging and overwhelming. The Senior Resource Center of Brevard provides services that are easy and convenient to access – as well as community information events of benefit for Seniors.. Individuals are available to assist in obtaining needed assistance.